The SAC CD01-01, Seismic Design Criteria for Steel Moment-Frame Structures, contains the following reports in fully-indexed PDF format:
- FEMA-350, Recommended Seismic Design Criteria for New Steel Moment-Frame Buildings
- FEMA-351, Recommended Seismic Evaluation and Upgrade Criteria for Existing Welded Steel Moment-Frame Buildings
- FEMA-352, Recommended Postearthquake Evaluation and Repair Criteria for Welded Steel Moment-Frame Buildings
- FEMA-353, Recommended Specifications and Quality Assurance Guidelines for Steel Moment-Frame Construction for Seismic Applications
- FEMA 354, A Policy Guide to Steel Moment-Frame Construction
- FEMA 355A, State of the Art Report on Base Metals and Fracture
- FEMA 355B, State of the Art Report on Welding and Inspection
- FEMA 355C, State of the Art Report on Systems Performance of Steel Moment Frames Subject to Earthquake Ground Shaking
- FEMA 355D, State of the Art Report on Connection Performance
- FEMA 355E, State of the Art Report on Past Performance of Steel Moment-Frame Buildings in Earthquakes
- FEMA 355F, State of the Art Report on Performance Prediction and Evaluation of Steel Moment-Frame Structures
FEMA 350 through 354 are available in hard copy free of charge by contacting FEMA (phone: 1-800-480-2520).æ All of the above reports are available in hard copy format through ATC for a $25.00 non-taxable convenience charge.
Note: FEMA documents are available online free of charge. The above cost is the cost of handling.