ABSTRACT: The ATC 20-1 Field Manual: Postearthquake Safety Evaluation of Building (2nd Edition), was introduced in 1989 as a companion document to the ATC-20 report. The second (2005) edition of the Field Manual has been updated to include:
- the RESTRICTED USE placard, which was introduced in 1995 (replacing the LIMITED ENTRY placard),
- updated evaluation forms, which were also introduced in 1995,
- new examples,
- more information on steel moment-frame buildings,
- a chapter on mobile homes and manufactured housing,
- guidance on aftershocks and entering damaged buildings,
- new information on barricading, and
- resources available on the internet pertaining to post earthquake safety evaluation.
The pocket-sized Field Manual summarizes the post earthquake safety evaluation procedures in brief concise format designed for ease of use in the field.
View Title Page, Preface, and Contents on the more info tab
A 20% discount is automatically applied to orders of 5 to 999 Field Manuals.
A 30% discount is automatically applied to orders of 1,000 or more Field Manuals.